£38600 per annum
27 days ago
The salary will be up to £38,600 + SOR + call out available.
As a Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out gas servicing, repair and maintenance on gas boilers and appliances. You will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks (outlined below) to ensure continued, smooth operation of the contract you are working on.
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service and professionalism whilst undertaking statutory gas safety tests and servicing in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations
- Carrying out minor works arising from safety tests/servicing
- Ensuring all areas are adequately protected prior to commencement of works
- Issuing appropriate safety certificate to tenants and office and/or requesting follow-on works
- Undertaking boiler fitting and carcass replacement/updating
- Leaving areas in a clean and tidy condition at the end of each job
- Gas Safe qualification and suitable experience (2+ years)
- Qualifications including CCN1, HTR1, CKR1, WAT1, WAH1, CEN1, CPA1 MET1, City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3 or NVQ Level 2 with gas option
- A full UK driving licence
- Experience working in a customer focused environment
- The ability to undertake gas safety testing and inspection in accordance with current regulations
- The ability to select and use appropriate supplied PPE
- Flexible approach to working out of hours
- Company van & Fuel Card
- Established in 1966 we now employ over 400 members of staff, yet remain a family run business, with strong family values
- Enviable reputation for high staff retention rates
- Role specific training and development
- Equal opportunities employer, with a culture to promote from within
- Mental Health awareness and resources
- We promote cycle schemes to encourage healthier lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Yearly annual leave increase after 5 years of service
- Open door policy
- Living Wage employer
- Members of the 5% club
- Career Progression
If you are an experienced Gas Engineer looking for a new permanent position with long term development and career progression opportunities, please apply today or get in touch with Lauren Mann @ TXM.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.