19 days ago
Negotiable Day Rate
TXM are currently working with one of the leading names in Motorsport. This huge brand are currently looking for an Electronics Engineer to come in and work on developing the hardware for their Formula E power units.
This is an integral role to the business that concentrate on innovation and driving their already successful teams forward.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Design, validation, testing & operation of our electronics hardware products from concept to end user.
- Take responsibility for the development of High Speed logging systems, FPGA or processor based systems. BLDC Motor or Inverter controls. Signal conversion ADC/RDC.
- Power Conversion Technologies (HV&LV).
- Extensive experience working with high voltage (1kV) and high current (1000A) electrical systems (250kW+).
- Schematic capture and layout (OrCAD/Allegro or similar)
- Analysing & understanding complex data.
- Circuit simulation or FE analysis (LTSpice/Ansys)
- Must have experience of power electronics in a motorsport environment.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you If this role sounds like something you would be well suited to, apply today.