£10 - £11 per hour
19 days ago
Temp to Perm
About the role:
- Provide helpdesk and business support services to a wide range of facilities management contracts.
- The Helpdesk Co-ordinator is expected to deliver excellent customer service, handling enquiries via phone, email and self-service channels.
- You will respond to, plan and organise the full life cycle of all facilities management work from customer enquiry to job completion, utilising the CAFM system (Maximo). This will include planning and dispatching both Reactive and Planned Maintenance works to a number of engineers, sub-contractors and site managers across various locations, ensuring all are completed within contractually defined Service Level Agreements and providing administrative support where appropriate.
- You will work closely with the team, but be expected to demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative.
- 3 GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent
- Relevant customer service experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, professional and enthusiastic
- Positive team member but with the ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn and embrace change
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to use a range of IT software and packages
If this suits your skills and experience, please APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07885669698 or email@example.com