£25480 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job location: Burton upon Trent
Salary: £25,480 or £12.25 hourly.
Hours per week: 40.
Hours: 7am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 7am to 1pm on Friday.
Start date: immediate.
Leading manufacturer and front line supplier of powertrain products based in the UK and Ireland. Areas of expertise include Engine Overhaul, final Drive Overhaul and locomotive refurbishment.
You will be working in teams to breakdown mechanical systems on to locomotive rafts and rebuild.
Roles can include:
• Engine strip down or strip down of components and rebuild.
• Fitting newly re-furbished engines back onto the rafts including all components that service that service and help the running of the engine, radiators pumps, tanks, pipe work, electrical looms and more.
• A strong mechanical background is required.
• People from HGV / large engine's / rolling stock assembly backgrounds ideal.
• Understanding of engines / hydraulics / pneumatics in plant or heavy good ideal.
• Good attitude and willing to work flexibly (overtime available)
• Relevant engineering qualifications but not a necessity for an experienced person.
Click to apply if you are interested!!