£36000 - £37000 per annum
27 days ago
Location: London (West, North West, South West)
Salary: £36K + opportunity for overtime
TXM Recruit have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Fire Stopper in London on behalf of an accomplished property and construction company who are looking to expand their team in London due to recent growth
Is this you?
They are looking for a hardworking and reliable individual, with a flexible and adaptive approach to work. There will be travel predominantly within the M25 so you must be willing and able to cover the area
You will ideally be experienced in passive fire protection measures and demonstrate professional knowledge and experience gained from a similar role.
- Essential to have passive fire stopping experience
- Preferably TRADA or FIRAS but not essential.
- Conversant in the use of fire stopping mastics, fire collars & fire stopping compounds.
- Will ideally have experience working on social housing.
- Curtain walling using Rockwool & Firefly.
- Fire stopping around fire door sets with RWA45.
- Fire stopping within lofts.
- Must have a clean driving licence.
- Will need to have own tools.
You will predominantly be covering within the M25 with the occasional work in the Home Counties
Day to day duties will include carrying out fire stopping works to various properties, including commercial, industrial and public sectors.
What’s on offer
- Basic Salary of £36K
- van, fuel card, uniform, pension, holiday package etc.
- Training opportunities
Established in 2005, they have grown their reputation during this time as a reliable construction and property company, providing services across London and the Home Counties
They have over 250 direct employees, many of whom have been with the company since the outset.
They invest heavily in their employees and training, ensuring they have the most skilled and qualified engineers on their books
If you are interested in this position and have previous experience as a fire stopper, please apply with your CV and contact Clare Gadsby of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.