£55000 per annum
11 days ago
Our client are Recognised internationally as the go-to professionals in all aspects of fire safety and are looking at adding to their team based at their offices in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire.
- Manage multiple projects from initial enquiry to completion, ensuring budgets are not exceeded, delivery timescales are met and high levels of customer service are provided.
- Evaluate and accurately interpret client information including architect’s section/elevation drawings, specifications and schedules.
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate Engineering Assessment Reports in accordance with the relevant standards and industry guidance.
- Communicate with clients via telephone, email and/or in person, using an efficient and professional manner at all times.
- Ensure all documents and drawings are published correctly via IFC’s project management software.
- Experience in the design or manufacture of passive fire protection products
- Educated to degree level in Fire Engineering or another relevant discipline such as Mechanical Engineering
- Confident with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read/interpret elevation and section drawings.
- Excellent attention to detail and methodical approach to work.