Newark on Trent
£27625 per annum
25 days ago
With a competitive rate of pay, good opportunity for overtime, a company vehicle, travel time and fuel all paid for this is a great opportunity for a Fire Extinguisher Technician looking to join a company who are moving in the right direction .
This role is a mobile role working in and around the Peterborough area.
There will be additional moneys for overtime and call out making OTE of around the £32,000 mark.
Candidates should have good social skills, have an attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability. In addition candidates would be expected to be able to :
- Installing, maintaining Fire Extinguishers on Sites.
- Building professional and effective relationships with the sites.
- Carrying out scheduled and reactive maintenance in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- To understand, complete all work-related documentation accurately on time and to exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Must hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel around their allocated area.
- Must be able to complete Handyman tasks i.e Basic joinery, basic plumbing etc
- Previous experience maintaining fire extinguishers is essential.
- Qualified to BAFE / FETA standard.
- A good general experience of working in occupied premises
- A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Must be IT literate / be able to use a PDA
- Clear communicator both oral and written
- A customer focused approach
- Must hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel.
- Must be able to complete Handyman tasks Basic joinery basic plumbing etc
- Must be prepared to join an on-call rota,