€45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Breda, Tilburg, Valkenswaad regions of The Netherlands
€39,000 - €50,000 per year + benefits and salary reviews
This role will be working in a recently upgraded, state of the art, automated distribution centers for a global leader in supply chain solutions.
We are searching for a Field Service Technician to join the team maintaining autonomous machinery both mechanically and electrically within multiple locations within the Breda, Tilburg and Valkenswaad areas of The Netherlands.
The shift pattern will consist of travelling to multiple locations within The Netherlands, normally starting at 6am, a company vehicle will also be provided.
Being able to speak Dutch is a must due to the clients’ needs.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Completion of allocated planned maintenance across site, both electrical and mechanical.
- Respond to and analyse unscheduled downtime, with the ability to correct faults within a timely manner.
- Working both mechanically and electrically on autonomous conveyor systems, storage retrieval systems, sortation equipment with associated electrical controls and any hydraulic/pneumatic systems.
- Electrically you will have responsibility for fault finding on PLC systems, including working on sensors, drives, inverters, motors, control panels and associated control systems along with blueprint/schematic reading.
- Mechanically, you will have responsibility for reading and interpreting assembly drawings, hydraulic & pneumatic work, working across belts, gearboxes, and chains.
- Involvement in the ongoing care of machinery including strip, overhaul and rebuild of the machinery to optimise performance.
- Worked on PLC systems, sensors, motors, inverters, control panels, hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes previously.
- Mechanical or Electrical bias.
- Worked within a fast paced, high-volume environment previously – FMCG, automated warehousing, food production, packaging or pharmaceuticals would be an advantageous transfer.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Maintenance Technician/Maintenance Engineer/Electrician role within an automated environment.
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch.
If you are interested in Maintenance Technician role, please send your CV and contact Natalie Irvine of TXM Inc.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.