£21.10 - £27.75 per hour
14 days ago
Contract: 3 month contract
Salary: £21.10 PAYE or £27.75 through umbrella (Inside ir35)
Qualification: Apprentice trained with relevant engineering qualifications or level 3.
Location: Inside M62
Hours: 4pm - 2am Monday to Thursday
Experience: Mechanical and Electrical diagnostic experience required
- Provide Field Service support to Mobility products in the M62 area
- To carry out diagnostic repairs at customer premises
- Carry out transmission changeouts and disconnections
- Carry out PDI’s to ensure completion within 6 months of entry into service
- Computer literate as they will be uploading data files from the vehicle ECU and Update software
- Complete PDI’s where required
- Some mechanical work maybe required, dependent on the skills of the applicant
- Complete paperwork once assignment is finished, and submit as soon as convenient
- To report to the company any potential quality related issues noted during the work assignment
- Give assistance to sales staff on technical aspects of products
- Quote customers for service work.
- Liaise with Health & Safety, and Manager, on any issues arising in the day to day working at various premises
- Ensure all tooling and equipment is within calibration dates
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and their representatives.
- To seek and report on future business opportunities
- Interface with Mobility Sales and commercial department to share field service opportunities to increase sales for Mobility
- Work together with the customer to minimise downtime.
- Complete stocktakes in line with company plan
- Carry out work within workshop facilities as and when required.
- To train other team members with product knowledge, where possible.
- Occasionally work unsociable hours as requested and to fulfil the job requirements.
- The Employee warrants to the Employer that he holds a valid licence to drive motor vehicles and agrees that if worker ceases to hold a current driving licence the Employer may end this employment immediately without notice or payment in lieu of notice
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Apprentice trained with relevant engineering qualifications
- Mechanical and Electrical diagnostic experience required
- Previous field service experience preferred
If you are interested click to apply now.