£35000 - £45000 per annum
29 days ago
YOU WILL WORK OVERSEAS 1 WEEK OUT OF 3 – ESSENTIAL
- Making day to day decisions to complete both planned and reactive maintenance activities.
- Making travel arrangements to planned or reactive maintenance activities.
- Carry out emergency repairs across the UK and Europe as required.
- Carry out repairs to parts/assets replaced on the fleet in Track Labs / Workshop.
- Support new/existing projects, carrying out repairs, rebuilds and upgrades as required.
- Provide 24-hour support to the Operations, Maintenance and Production staff by assisting with technical queries and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Maintenance and Operations to improve vehicle practices through completing agreed development projects.
- Record and report any faults discovered whilst carrying out maintenance duties
- Carry out required action to resolve all faults discovered to ensure correct operation, safety and reliability.
- Carry out all responsibilities to required legislative standards in line with the safety critical nature of the role.
- Continually maintain knowledge on new products applicable to own area.
- Diagnostic and repair skills with Mechanical assemblies/systems, Electrical/Electronic assemblies/systems and Computers and various Operating systems
- Experience fault finding, diagnosing and repairing equipment in a high pressure environment.
- Experience with PLC’s (Desirable)
- Travelling and working at different workshops both in and out of the UK.
- Travelling and working at short notice both in and out of the UK.
- HNC preferred.