Manchester, United Kingdom
11 months ago
23.4K Per annum / Mon – Fri / 8-5
- Ensure all supplier invoices are accurately and efficiently processed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure W.I.P. and On hold reports are maintained in line with finance policy and agreed targets.
- Resolve invoice queries and deals with legal notices from suppliers as required, within appropriate timescales.
- Liaise with Accounts team to resolve queries.
- Raise Purchase Orders as required and in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Receipt Purchase Orders efficiently to ensure supplier payment in line with terms of contract, maintain appropriate records/spreadsheets to ensure service provision anniversaries are met.
- Orders consumable stock items ensuring efficient stock levels held on client premises.
- Answer service desk calls ensuring appropriate service providers are dispatched effectively and efficiently to agreed procedures meeting all KPI’s and SLA’s to client and business satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate Health and Safety processes relating to reactive maintenance works.
- Maintain Planned Preventative Maintenance and compliance records on company systems, ensuring records are kept up to date. Issue PPM items to suppliers, book appointments with clients. Ensure all maintenance and compliance anniversaries are maintained.
- Support service desk processes to ensure client PO’s and client invoicing is appropriately maintained.
- Support service desk to ensure all variable works are appropriately planned and completion dates agreed within prescribed parameters.
- Generates and maintain all records/spread sheets as appropriate
- To ensure contract reports from CIMS and Coupa are generated at appropriate intervals.
- Establish excellent working relationship with clients/contract managers/ Covion staff and supplier
- Provides administrative support to management team as required.
- Deputises for Service Desk team leader as required.
- Possesses operational experience of service desk activities
- Has strong customer focus
- Sound understanding of H&S, Environment and QA procedures
- Has strong communication skills
- Has strong planning and time management skills
- Is numerate and analytical and financially aware
- Possesses MS office (word, excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Willingness to learn/train
- Demonstrates a strong concern for order and quality
- Has experience of operating within an outsourced environment
- Possesses experience of financial planning and analysis
- Can demonstrate experience of working with Service Desk Systems
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the basic principles of planned maintenance
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Ability to work with financial software
- Experience dealing with customers and suppliers.