£23000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Potential for this to go permanent
15 days ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Export & Import Co-ordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract based in Doncaster working for a leading logistics business working within rail engineering. £25,000 is on offer a long with plenty of progression opportunities long term within the business.
Export & Import Co-ordinator Job Description:
- The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the co-ordination of all Import and Export movements within the business unit. Ensuring the correct delivery of shipments and record-keeping that comply with legislation.
- You must have the ability to think on your feet whilst working under pressure. Be able to make decisions on the correct transportation route for products. You will be responsible for highlighting dangerous goods shipments. You will be expected to report on KPI’s to external parties and partake in quarterly business reviews.
- IT literate with particular knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and Experience with Importing & Exporting.
- Knowledge and experience in both import and export
- OPR / IPR experience or understanding
- Dangerous Goods Knowledge
- SAP Knowledge - Desirable
- Core Map Knowledge - Desirable
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Export & Import Co-ordinator role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.