Title: Estate Engineer
Salary : £35-36,000 (pension, holiday, company benefits etc)
We are currently recruiting for an Electrically biased estates engineer to work for one of London’s premier Building Services company’s .
Our client is currently expanding and have won some exciting new contracts to go with their all ready stellar portfolio of clients based in and around Central London.
In a static role you would be working in Paddington as part of the maintenance team reacting to all electrical works that may need attending to throughout the prestigious building you would be working in.
The position is working 7-4 5 days a week and there is an element of on call available if desirable at £100 per week (ote earnings £38,000)
Candidates should have good social skills, have an attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability. In addition, candidates would be expected to have the following:
- Experience in the Maintenance Industry is essential
- A good understanding of General Building services
- To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
- Maintain PPM Paperwork
Any candidate must have ONE of the following:
- BTEC / HND / HNC / ONC / Degree in an electrical field.
- Electrical Apprenticeship.
- City & Guilds 236 Parts one & two.
- City & Guilds 2360 Levels one and two
- City & Guilds 2367 part 1 & 2368 part 2
- City & Guilds 2330 Levels two and three.
- City & Guilds 2357 Levels two and three.
- City & Guilds 2365 Levels two and three.
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electro-technical Technology
Any subsequent City & Guilds course used to replace the above.
With a fantastic rate of pay and the opportunity to progress and gain a genuine career this a great opportunity for a building services experienced electrician who is looking for the next step in their career.