£23.18 per hour
2 months ago
Will work as part of the Fleet Production Team working towards set targets to ensure trains meet standards and are delivered without any delays.
- Operate fuel line and depot equipment
- Carry out cleaning and labouring duties for all areas of the depot
- Service and maintain rolling stock components
- Refuelling duties
- You will need to complete a Medical / Drugs & Alcohol prior to start
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Will consider candidates from outside the Rail Industry but must have transferable skills
- 4 on, 4 off
- Permanent Nights
- Based on 10 hour shifts
Please note the rate advertised is the Umbrella rate as the role falls INSIDE IR35.
If you are interested in the position and would like some more information please click APPLY and we will be in touch.