£450 per day
about 1 month ago
- Establish and maintain effective project, bid and operational programmes by working closely with Project/Programme Managers
- Ensure coordination between internal divisions and subcontractors' programmes of works when developing programmes
- Support Programme Planning Lead in the preparation and maintenance of resource and capacity forecasts and programmes across the scope of responsibilities for the Projects team
- Work closely with the Project Management Office & the Rolling Stock Planning team to ensure planning integrates with the PMO and the overall RS Planning team.
- Highly skilled in the use of Primavera P6 and Microsoft planning products using Critical Path Analysis in a technical environment
- Formal project management training is desirable
- Good knowledge of SAP or equivalent MRP system
- Prior experience within the rail industry
- Rolling stock modifications planning experience
- Remote working arrangement with occasional travel into London
- Inside IR35
- Initial 3 month contract
If you are interested in the position and would like some more details then please get in touch with Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit.