The role essentially takes ownership of the overall performance of all Plant and Equipment on site; Ensuring an appropriate level of commitment to health and safety, minimal environmental impact and focus on product quality and feed safety.
The evolution towards world class Plant reliability supporting utmost operational efficiency at the appropriate costs is the key change driver from this role and the ability to drive change through people is integral to the future success of the business.
The right candidate will realise opportunities to develop, grow and evolve into a high calibre manager of the future.
- Manage and improve the site engineering team
- Ensure site health and safety is prioritised and improved
- Maintane equipment to deliver UFAS standards
- Own plant reliability
- Drive site energy improvement actions
- Achieve savings against maintenance budget
- Contribute to capex process