Negotiable dependant on experience + company benefits
29 days ago
Salary Details Negotiable dependant on experience + company benefits
We are excited to be partnering with a world class, leading technology business who are looking to attract an Electronics Engineer to join the Electronics Team as they embark on a new era of ground-breaking and innovative product development.
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer/Designer with ORCAD experience as well as Firmware, Hardware, Analogue & Digital experience.
You must have a minimum of 4 years demonstrable experience in the motorsport, aerospace, space or automotive sectors with evidence of the following exposure:
- Developing Micro Controller based Analogue and digital Data Acquisition or Real Time Controls
- CAN Protocol
- Board requirement capture, schematic capture, PCB Layout
- Calibration, Test and Rollout
- Experience of Simulink, C and C#
- Design of control units or data acquisition units
- Automotive electronic systems
- Sensor signal conditioning design
- Wiring harness design to mil. spec
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.