Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Electrician – Central
Salary : £32,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrician working for one of the country’s fastest growing maintenance and construction company’s on their brand new contract with one of the UK's leading supermarket chains.
With a competitive rate of pay, good opportunity for overtime, a company vehicle, travel time and fuel all paid for this is a great opportunity for an Electrician looking to join a company who are moving in the right direction .
Candidates should have good social skills, have an attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability. In addition candidates would be expected to have the following:
- Experience in the Maintenance Industry is essential
- Required to complete Electrical Fixed Wire Testing, PAT Testing, Fire Alarm Testing and Emergency Light Testing.
- A good understanding of General Building services
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant/equipment
- To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
- Maintain PPM Paperwork
- The ability to carry out installation tasks from time to time.
We would also need all prospective candidates to have the following :
- Must be willing to work at height
- A good general experience of working in occupied premises
- A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Must be IT literate / be able to use a PDA
- A customer focused approach
- Must hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel.
- Must be Flexible in working hours as occasionally may be asked to start work early, or work out of normal hours, i.e. night work, weekend working.
Candidates must possess the following:
- CSCS Card or ECS Card 17/18th Edition
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2 Qualifications
- PASMA & IPAF desirable
- Driving Licence
You would be in charge of covering their patch of works across Central Region (Milton Keynes to Oxford) working out of their offices likely to be situated in one of these areas .
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the country’s fastest growing and well thought of maintenance and construction Company's. Please apply to this add and I will be in touch .