£40700 - £42700 per annum, Benefits: 28 days holiday plus BH, Pension up to 12%, Life Assurance and Enhanced Overtime Rates
4 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for over 15 Electrical Technicians permanently based in West London working for a large business with transportation. On offer are a variety of different jobs ranging Rail, Generators & Large Machinery, Plant and Security Systems. Salaries start at £40,000 - £42,000 working on shifts which will include days and nights, 2 days 2 nights then 4 off, 7AM-7PM plus overtime at time and a half.
Electrical Technicians Job Description:
- MUST have at least a level three in Electrical Engineering with all the modules.
- Undertake reactive and planned maintenance tasks in one of the areas you will be placed within.
- Improve asset performance by investigating faults and implementing appropriate actions.
- Will consider airside, ex forces candidates, rail/rolling stock, generation/generators, detection equipment, conveyor systems & water backgrounds.
- 28 days holidays plus BH.
- Pension scheme is very good offering up to 12%.
- Life assurance and more.
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Electrical Technicians role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.