£40000 - £42000 per annum
4 months ago
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks on assets in accordance with allocated target dates to maximise availability and meet agreed service levels.
- Timely completion of work orders and accurate capture of maintenance history (work orders, spares information and similar) and update other records to meet business, regulatory & statutory requirements.
- Coach or train others, including colleagues and apprentices to share learning and best practice amongst the team.
- Utilisation of current and emerging technologies to support the business driving efficiency, including mobile devices and software.
- Undertake all duties with consideration of asset management best practice including working towards best whole life cost, collecting, collating and reporting on asset condition and identification of improvements to maintenance practice.
- City and Guilds or ONC/HNC appropriate Engineering discipline. Core disciplines being Electrical,
- Accredited Technician apprenticeship scheme or equivalent experience.
- Previous rail experience is preferred
- 2 days 2 nights 7-7 4 off, 40 hours per week, OT available
28 days holiday plus BH,
Role Areas Available:
- Body Scanning Equipment
- Baggage, Conveyor Systems
- Terminal 4
If you are an experienced Electrical Technician then please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.