£16 per hour
21 days ago
Working as part of a team and reporting to the team leader you will undertake technical electrical engineering work of general components associated with the manufacture and repairs of rail products to meet the production demand.
Main Responsibilities of an Electrical Technician:
- Observe Network Rail Standard Specifications.
- Repair and manufacture of electronic equipment using fault finding (both analogue and digital) to component level.
- Testing of 240v equipment.
- Manufacture of printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- Inspection of safety-critical equipment.
- Follow standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Restoration work.
- Manufacturing to pattern, observing Network Rail Standard Specifications
- Apprenticeship in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- High level of dexterity.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- Works to a high-quality standard.
- Previous rail experience
- Pension and death in service provisions for employees in pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health and Wellbeing Initiatives
- Employee offers and discounts from various retailers
- Cycle to work scheme, recognition events and rewards
- Free car parking
If you are an Electrical Technician and looking for a new position based in Crewe, please click apply today!
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.