£36500 per annum
3 months ago
For the successful candidate, Our client will supply:
- A company van.
- All corporate workwear and appropriate PPE
- Tools, test equipment and equipment required to complete their duties.
- A laptop, iPad, phone and modem for use to complete their duties.
- A hotel card for use when an overnight stay is necessary.
- A highly competitive salary, with overtime available as required.
- Any required training in association with technical items, health and safety and any other area that will be of benefit to the business and candidate.
We are looking to recruit an Electrical Service Engineer, with a great work ethic and the ability to work under their own initiative, to mainly cover Manchester and the surrounding areas.
- Site Surveys: In order to maintain the growth of the business there is a requirement to complete surveys of potential charging locations. This will include drawings and photographs of the sites, measurements from site, communication with in-house planning team, uploading photographs and great communication.
- Proactive Maintenance: By keeping the stations maintained and clean this ensures our client’s reputation remains the best and the reliability remains market leading.
- Reactive Maintenance: This will be a crucial part in the candidate’s role, as our client strives to keep their network online 24/7. Its critical to the business that downtime is kept to the minimum and the response to these incidents are paramount to ensure the availability is at its very best.
- Electrical Installation work: There is a requirement for our clients’ engineers to install the electrical infrastructure related to the charging stations. This will include the installation of SY/SWA cables, panel board installation, earthing, bonding and electrical testing.
- C&G 2360 Electrical Installation Work Part 1&2 or equivalent
- C&G 2382 Requirements for Electrical Installations 18th Edition
- Experience working in a customer focused environment
- Full driving Licence.
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing or equivalent
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical
- SPA/UKPIA accreditation