Bourne, United Kingdom
almost 2 years ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Permanent – Days
We are currently partnering with a UK leader in the plastics industry, after a recent, multi-million-pound investment in the site they are now increasing the output of extruded plastic compounds. Due to this expansion, they are now looking to add an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to their team.
For this role, we are looking for you, the Electrical Maintenance Engineer to possess the following:
- Minimum 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Electrical installation experience
- Strong working knowledge of single and 3-phase electronics
- Mechanical experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
In return as a salary of £36,000, there is also a benefits package on offer including a pension.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Responding to electrical breakdowns
- Following a PPM schedule
- Undertaking electrical installations
- Responsible for mechanical works as and when required
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.