Luton , United Kingdom
24 days ago
Working for the biggest supermarket chains in the country we have an opening for an Electrical Group Service Manager to work out of their offices based in Luton.
Our client is ideally looking for an Electrical Manager who has experience of overseeing multiple teams of engineers at a time and who is capable of working collaboratively with Group Maintenance Managers.
With fantastic career progression opportunity's and the chance to work for a one of the UK's most well respected brands this position is ideal for an Electrical Manager who is looking to flourish and help the company to continue to deliver the highest quality of service,
You would be required to :
- Delivering change across business areas to consistently deliver performance and improve productivity.
- Delivering great results with year on year improvement.
- Driving problem solving, identifying key issues and developing effective solutions.
- Managing the workload and capacity of my team.
- Forecasting and managing my budgets effectively, always being cost conscious.
- Managing contractor’s performance on site to ensure first fix.
- Collaborating with the rest of the business to ensure the solutions are truly co-developed and owned at a local level.
- Developing and leading a high performing team, giving them the opportunities to be their best.
Must have :
- Management of remote teams
- Recognised trade qualifications / HNC / Degree in Electrical or Mechanical discipline or multi-skilled.
- Leadership and people management experience
- Capacity planning and resource management
- Delivering service and quality to agreed KPIs
Other perks :
- A smarter working environment, friendly colleague atmosphere and subsidized onsite canteen.
- Training and career development opportunities within Maintenance and the wider business, as well as support from a large regional team and in house technical specialists.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays in lieu if worked), increasing with length of service.
- Company car allowance.
- Eligibility for the annual colleague bonus plan.
- Access to our competitive pension scheme and life assurance policy.
- Uniform and personal protection equipment along with the right tools to ensure comfort and safety in the working environment.
If you are a Electrical Service Manager with a can do attitude and the will and desire to succeed that's looking to be a part of one of the country's biggest company's then please get in touch and I will happily arrange to discuss the role further .