£38225 per annum, Benefits: Excellent rail industry benefits
12 days ago
£38,225 per annum plus benefits
TXM Recruit is working in partnership with an award-winning organisation on an exciting new project in Ilford. They are looking for an experienced Electrical Facilities Maintenance Technician to become part of an ever expanding and skilled team.
It is essential you have a Level 3 qualification in an Electrical discipline to be considered for this role.
As an all-rounded maintenance technician, you will complete a range of tasks in order to keep a busy rail depot running, whilst ensuring you follow health and safety procedures at all times. As a team-player, you will contribute to pre-planned maintenance and reactive tasks including electrical and facilities management.
This is a permanent position, suitable for someone looking for long-term career prospects. This role is suited to an all-rounded technician who is qualified in electrical engineering and is looking for stability, as if you’re successful, you will join our client on a permanent basis working fulltime 08:00 – 16:00, Monday-Friday on call once a week every month (or divided between maintenance team).
£38,225 per annum / Additional pay for call outs
- Working with the maintenance team, ensuring the upkeep of all building services at the facility.
- Compliance and Statutory Inspections
- Fabric Maintenance, Fire Detection, Fighting and Protections Systems and BMS
- Carry out planned and reactive Electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks as necessary to site plant and equipment
- Undertake any other engineering tasks as required by the Help Desk, Area Supervisor, or Line Manager.
- Ensure that PPM and Reactive jobs are processed, and defects are diagnosed, and faults are repaired and tested upon completion.
REQUIRE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Electrical engineer qualifications to NVQ level 3 minimum.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or other similar approved training or further
- Fully conversant with all major manufactures systems and equipment
- L8 Awareness
To find out more information, please click ‘APPLY’