£60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
TXM Recruit is working in partnership with an award-winning organisation on an exciting new project in Stevenage. They are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to become part of an ever expanding and skilled team based on a FTC.
You will require oversight of the day to day health and safety aspects of the projects supporting the project managers and construction managers in ensuring they have fulfilled their health and safety duty as part of the project. The role will have line management responsibilities with two advisors currently supporting both the CAPex team and Small minor works team
- Providing support in review of RAMs
- Involvement in the pre-start of projects and throughout , input into the CPP
- Ensuring Risk registers have been kept up to date
- Providing training if and when required
- The is a client facing role and will be required to attend client meetings where relevant relating to our projects,
- Provide monthly stats for governance
- NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum, Diploma is preferred
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of CDM
- Understanding of Temporary works
- Auditing experience - BSI Auditor qualification or equivalent
- Environmental qualification is desired such as IEMA Foundation
- The role is required to support the CAPEX team in the delivery of a 13 million pound project predominately with additional support on smaller scale projects within the team.
- Must have previous experience working within the construction industry as a Health and Safety manager working on large scale projects.