Derby, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Do you have strong leadership skills? Would you like to be part of one of the fastest growing train operatives? TXM are looking to recruit a Duty Control Manager to join our rapidly expanding client.
The suitable person will have strong management skills, to ensure that our client has a control function, with supporting systems, processes and procedures at the highest possible level ensuring seamless delivery of the train plan.
- Delivery of the train plan
- Delay attribution
- Customer complaints
- Working as a Duty Control Manager who has overall responsibility for the safety, operation and performance of our client’s train plan on all shifts
- To ensure clear communication in the correct timescales to facilitate the safe and efficient operational performance of the train plan
- To manage all aspects of clients train plan including staff and resource issues and work towards successful completion of work on their shift
- Proven interpersonal skills and delivery through teams
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5-years’ experience within railway operations – preferably within a Railway Control Office environment.
For more information contact Jorge Eley on either email@example.com or call on 07741664290