Newcastle upon Tyne
£40000 - £50000 per annum
14 days ago
- Undertake initial feasibility and determine the project brief
- Work with selected team to deliver the project and oversee their appointment
- Assist the internal team with preparation of reports, developmental proposals etc.
- Provide pre-development advice and due diligence on projects including, designs, cost, construction programmes, solution, viability and more
- Set up, negotiate and administer various form of agreements involving all parties
- Support the team and external team in developing the design and planning strategies
- Throughout all stages of the project, continue to assess the developments and risks
- Assist in managing third parties to ensure all design and construction risks are mitigated
- Visit site and monitor progress in line with construction programme and advise on potential delays.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- RICS preferred but not essential.
- Experience in the retail sector preferred & advantageous
- Ideally based in relevant locations
- Agree shell specifications with developers on behalf of the client.
- Experience of AFL’s & legal agreements.
- Manage new build, extension schemes and refurbishment projects from inception through to start on site including the full design and tender process