over 1 year ago
Are you an electrical engineer who is capable to work on international rolling stock manufacturing projects? TXM Recruit are looking for a (Electrical) Design Quality Engineer based in North France for the global leader of railway vehicle manufacturing.
Part of the Electrical, wiring and interconnected systems team, you will responsible to improve the reliability and quality of Electricals deliveries by actively collecting feedback data. You will have a global responsibility for Design Quality Assurance activities in Electricals. You will be Working globally and supporting engineering to deliver right first time.
- Ensure that the engineering processes and design related processes are followed properly (i.e. Configuration Management, Validation and Verification process, ...);
- Support engineering that the resulting (critical) deliverables fulfil the requirements, including lessons learnt;
- Monitor the related performance KPI’s, and highlight any risk of issue to the organization and management;
- Partner with Vehicle Engineering in various activities, such as Gate Reviews, problem solving 8D (Root Cause Analysis), FMEA, lessons learnt documentation and usage;
- Secure conformity with Quality norms and standards, such as EN 50128, ISO 9001, IRIS, etc;
- Create and implement a reviews & inspection process culture within EWIS, as well as verification of process adherence.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Electrical Engineering;
- Up to 5 years of experience in the field of electrical engineering in railway industry or similar industries (e.g. automotive);
- Experience in areas such as Systems Engineering, Concept Design and Architecture, Requirement Management, Functional Analysis, Testing and Commissioning;
- Experience in process development & assessments, Design Quality Assurance, Six Sigma, FMEA
- Knowledge related to the production of electrical panels, cabinets, wiring harnesses and electro-mechanical assemblies;
- Knowledge or experience in electrical product development from bid to product introduction (through all project delivery phases) would be an asset;
- Capability to work in an international environment and in multi-cultural teams;
- Solid user experience of MS office;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- Availability to travel for business purposes.