We are working with an international manufacturer of automotive components who supply into many of the world's leading brands in motorsport and automotive.
With a recently launched new Research and Development facility, they are looking for a Design Engineer to join their team and work on the heat transfer systems. This Design Engineer will work on design and development activities for new products and improving existing products.
This Design Engineer position will work within the 'Heat Transfer' department, for the design and development of plastic based components and systems- for instance designing interior trims and dashboards of vehicles.
Senior Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Complete design and development activities for the launch of new products, working in line with quality, cost and deadline objectives.
- Initiate and implement product improvement activities.
- Investigate and report on the best development technologies and trends.
Skills & Experience required:
- Prepare & confirm design evidence against specifications & standards
- Produce design data including the use of CATIA V5 / V6 and Enovia PDM system (Solids & Drafting)
- Release design data using the design release process & standards
- Control your projects by applying project management skills
- Interface effectively across functions & regions
- Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA
Salary and benefits:
- Excellent salary of £38,600-£41,700 depending on level of experience
- 39 hour week, Monday to Friday
- Excellent Pension- with company contribution of up to 7%
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Company sick pay
- Free parking and other benefits to choose from.
If you have the required skills and experience, combined with the enthusiasm to work with a global company within new state of the art facilities- please feel free to contact James Powell at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.