£35,000-45,000 plus bonuses
We are currently partnering with an exciting company who work on international projects for the design and installation of production facilities- this could range from designing production lines from scratch, expanding or improving existing arrangements.
They now have a job opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician / Drafter / Draughtsperson / Designer to join the business at an exciting time for the business as they grow their UK HQ and European operations.
The CAD Technician will be working on mechanical requirements; taking daily responsibility for creating and producing technical drawings and design documents for the creation of plant and equipment layouts, structural engineering or platforms. Work will also include deisgna and drawings for the improvement of conveyor systems, production lines, skids, pumps, framework, production units and ancillary equipment.
You will be working from sketches, marked-up drawings, and customer requirements information provided by project engineers or senior designers.
CAD Technician (Mechanical) Responsibilities:
- Generate design documents working from sketches, marked-up drawings, and/or vendor information provided by project engineers or senior designers.
- Generate and understand the pre-design structural unitized and moduled system for the Design & Integration Process.
- Develop the majority of the project documents. Maintain drawing files and assemble of bidding documents.
- Perform document checking on non-complicated drawings developed by other Drafters and Designers.
- Travel domestically and across Europe.
CAD Technician (Mechanical) Experience
We are looking for Design, drafting and technical drawings experience for layouts from within a medium to high speed manufacturing environment / process engineering environment
- Design experience for mechanical systems and components is essential- preferably special purpose machinery, pumps, skids or material handling equipment.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
With the growth of the business and the numerous markets they work across there will be a lot of variety to your work and huge potential for career development and long-term career paths within.
If you are interested in this Design Engineer opportunities, please send your CV and contact James Powell of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.