£25,000-35,000 plus bonuses
We are currently partnering with an exciting company who work on international projects for the design and installation of production facilities and the production lines and systems within.
They now have a job opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician / Drafter / Draughtsperson / Designer to join the business at an exciting time for the business as they grow their UK HQ and European operations.
The CAD Technician will be drafting for mechanical requirements; taking daily responsibility for creating and producing technical drawings and design documents for the creation of plant and equipment layouts, structural drawings or platforms. You will be responsible for the detailing and drawings for general arrangements and layouts of machinery.
You will be working from sketches, marked-up drawings, and customer requirements information provided by project engineers or senior designers.
CAD Technician (Mechanical) Responsibilities:
- Generate design documents working from sketches, marked-up drawings, and/or vendor information provided by project engineers or senior designers.
- Generate and understand the pre-design structural unitized and moduled system for the Design & Integration Process.
- Develop the majority of the project documents. Maintain drawing files and assemble of bidding documents. Perform document checking.
- Travel domestically and across Europe.
CAD Technician (Mechanical) Experience
- We are looking for Design, drafting and technical drawings experience for structural requirements, layouts and general arrangements within facilities.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
With the growth of the business and the numerous markets they work across there will be a lot of variety to your work and huge potential for career development and long-term career paths within.
If you are interested in this CAD Technician position, please send your CV and contact James Powell of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.