£65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
As a Depot Manager you will be on a salary of up to £65000 per annum, working day shift Monday to Friday. This will also include a yearly performance bonus as well as other benefits.
As a Depot Manager you will deliver high quality and timely component refurbishment, modifications, and overhaul services. Manage the Longport facility and its safe and efficient output, delivering zero defects and high levels of internal and external customer satisfaction.
As a Depot Manager your role will include various tasks such as:
• Ensure the Longport workshop operates as a safe and productive environment.
• Adhere to and comply with the company’s Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Policies always.
• Lead the Longport team to consistently deliver high standards of overhaul and modifications.
• Minimise defects and warranty costs from Longport workshop.
• Ensure efficient utilisation of resources.
• Respond to the customer’s enquiries in a rapid and efficient manner.
• Maximise efficiency through efficient working and innovative solutions.
• Complete and maintain all relative documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
• Contribute to the delivery of customer satisfaction and provide market information for the Business Development team to identify and develop of new sales or products.
• BTEC National Certificate HNC in Engineering or European equivalent. (Minimum)
• (IOSH) Health and Safety Qualifications ( or Actively Working Towards)
• Clean Driving license
If you are a Depot Manager and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.