£20000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic career progression opportunities
30 days ago
TXM Recruit are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor on a permanent basis working for an engineering logistics business that focus within the railway. You will be working as a part of 8 – 10-person team and for a very supportive and enthusiastic manager with great opportunities for progression throughout the company. Salary is paying £22,000 with some permanent company benefits on offer.
Customer Service Advisor Job Description:
· Manage all transactional activities within the customer service team providing exceptional customer service for several designated customers to support the company targets for growth and profitability in line with the company Customer Engagement System.
· Customer Service experience within a transactional environment
· Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
· Strong team player
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Able to work to deadlines and deliver sustained problem resolution
· Ability to identify process failures and identify solutions to resolve and prevent re-occurrence.
Customer Service Advisor Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Customer Service Advisor role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.