Competitive + great benefits!
over 1 year ago
TXM Group is a successful family of companies that operate across the UK, Middle East and Australia and employs circa 200 staff, we are an exciting, growing business and we have a great opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our Milton Keynes based head office.
You’ll be an experienced Credit Controller who enjoys working within a fast paced, professional environment. You’ll report directly to our Credit Manager and will be responsible for 8 ledgers with a combined balance of circa £11m.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Daily allocation of cash
- New account credit checks
- Ensuring all company and billing details are correct
- Resolving queries
- Banking and paying in cheques
- Meetings, on customers premises.
- Monthly, and adhoc, statement runs and providing information when requested
- Responsible for chasing each customer to achieve payment of invoices
- Involvement in litigation procedures (ie legal letters, court proceedings etc) as and when required
- Weekly reporting, and presenting debt information, to Managers and Directors in face to face meetings
The ideal candidate for the role will be used to dealing with the stated volume and chasing multiple ledgers, will have strong interpersonal skills, be well presented and confident. In return for attracting the best candidates this role comes with a competitive basic salary and great range of company benefits which include;
- Option to fund CICM (or equivalent) qualification upon completion of probation
- 23 days basic annual leave, to increase per year of service to a maximum of 25 days + bank holidays
- Extra day’s leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- Private medical cover with a health and reward scheme (after qualifying period)
- Group Life Assurance (after qualifying period)
- Corporate pension scheme
- Discounted corporate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare and glasses vouchers
- New baby gift hampers
- Long service awards
- Social events
- Employee of the month competition with prizes
If you meet the criteria for the role APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!