£33 - £43 per hour
about 1 month ago
Shift: (Friday – Sunday – 07:00 – 19:30) or (Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30 pm)
Contract Length: 6 months (high chance of extension)
Hourly Rate: £33 - £43 (Outside of IR35)
Are you ready to join a prestigious Formula 1 team on the global stage? As the second half of the F1 season unfolds, we are actively seeking skilled Composite Inspectors to join the team.
Composite Inspector Responsibilities
As a Composite Inspector, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and precision of composite components. Your responsibilities will include:
- Inspecting both finished and in-process composite components.
- Developing inspection programs using the Polyworks Metrology Suite.
- Conducting geometric validation of jigs, patterns, moulds, and components.
- Communicating quality assurance reports to our internal manufacturing teams.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Proficiency in using Polyworks Metrology Suite.
- Familiarity with Romer Arms and Laser Trackers.
- The ability to interpret layup tables.
If you’re interested in applying for this Composite Inspector position or have any questions in relation the role, please contact myself Connor Cleary at TXM Recruit - I look forward to hearing from you.
Key Skills: Composite Inspector, Carbon Fibre, Inspection, CMM, Polyworks, Metrology, Inspection
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.