12 days ago
Formula 1 Team in the UK
Negotiable hourly rate
TXM are currently working with a leading Formula 1 team who are looking to bring in a number of contract Composite Design Engineers, to assist them in building a race winning car.
These positions will fall outside of IR35 and will give you the opportunity to work alongside some fantastic engineers in a team that is looking to progress and make huge competitive leaps in the next few seasons.
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- Conceptual design of a number of Composite & Metallic components, jigs and fixtures.
- Take down accurate project briefs and be able to work at a pace in line with the rest of the group.
- Communicate with all key stake holders.
- Reliability and fault investigation
- Previous experience in Formula 1 or a similar environment,
- Extensive experience in the design of composite components.
- Experience in Jogs, Tools and Fixtures design.
- Working knowledge of Catia (Ideally V6).