£13.46 per hour
3 months ago
Do you have strong customer service and administration skills?
Are you looking for a new environment with a similar challenge?
TXM Recruit are working in partnership with an award-winning organisation who breathes customer satisfaction. They are expanding and are looking for a PPM Compliance Co-Ordinator to join their team located in Stratford, London on a 4-month contract with the option for hybrid working.
Your duties will consist of bridging the communication gap between operations and helpdesk. Ensuring all admin duties are completed in a timely and accurate manner whilst delivering excellent customer service and managing work orders through Planon and SharePoint systems ensuring that SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- Providing a link between the Operations and Helpdesk team, being the main point of contact for all PPM task related issues
- Co-Ordinating all PPM compliance related tasks.
- Alignment of Inhouse and subcontractors for delivery of PPM activities including collation of reports and corrective actions
- Work proactively to ensure escalated issues are managed professionally and in a timely manner
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams
- Weekly meeting with the client to keep them up to date of statues of statutory PPM and remedials.
Knowledge and Skills:
- GCSEs or equivalent
- Previous experience in a general administration role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong knowledge of Planon or similar CAFM systems
Hours of Work: 08:00AM – 17:00PM
Pay rate: £13.46 Per Hour
Hybrid role based in Kings Yard, Stratford, London with the option to work 2 days from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, friendly, and fast paced team, delivering essential services.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
If you want to register your interest and apply, please contact me on the below: