London, United Kingdom
8 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Compliance Engineer to join one of the UK's leading rolling stock manufacturing companies. This is a permanent position which will offer progression opportunities as well as exposure to cover the complete life cycle of new and existing projects.
- Support the delivery and approvals of new and existing rail projects in terms of safety and compliance
- Assist with the implementation of the Approvals strategy for the specific project
- Act as a lead to compliance work ensuring that submissions are made in line with contractual requirements
- Writing of safety and approvals strategy documents to support bid work for new projects
- Assist with the approvals work in future bids
- Rolling stock/Rail or aerospace experience is essential
- Previous experience carrying out approvals/safety work
- Engineering safety management experience
- Yellow book/CENELEC exposure
- Sound knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office Packages
- Engineering degree in an engineering field
If you believe you fit the requirements and would like to be a part of an expanding team then please get in contact with Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit.