high Wycombe, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Home based national travel
£40,000-45,000 plus car, expense and benefits
We have an exciting newly created position to work autonomously within the largest UK company in their vending market, who are set to continue with rapid growth and new products in 2020.
With ambitious plans here in the UK & internationally we are looking for a Compliance Engineer to work autonomously in creating improved compliance processes and written scheme of examinations to enhance the maintenance for improved machinery performance and quality assurance.
Compliance Engineer activities:
This position will improve the compliance processes around existing machinery, assessing the maintenance plans and standards, as well as then adapting the schemes when new machinery comes through the R&D pipeline.
You will be working in partnership with multiple departments- effectively communicating to find improvements and solutions. You’ll also:
- Effectively communicate issues, problems or solutions to relevant colleagues while maintaining independence and autonomy to your work
- Attend meetings, with Health and Safety, Head of Operations, R&D, and Field Service.
What experience will you have?
An experienced engineer specialising in compliance who is able to offer advice to mitigate risks on behalf of the company.
- Incorporated Engineer a must due to highly regulated nature
- Writing compliance standards
- Previous experience in writing and authoring of WSE / written schemes of examination
- Will have previous experience as a maintenance engineer or field service engineer
- Having previously worked with steam systems is a must
- Managing the compliance to a PSSR 2000 standard (ideally but not essential)
- £40,000- £45,000 plus car, bonus and benefits
- Good pension scheme
- The opportunity to grow your career and team
This is a great time to join a business that has an excellent reputation and financial performance, that will continue to benefit from high levels of investment. You will have the opportunity to grow your team within a short space of time.
If you are interested in this Compliance Engineer position, please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for an informal conversation.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.