£23000 per hour
10 days ago
TXM Recruit are looking to hire someone with experience in data manipulation and extraction to join our engineering client in Birmigham. The role is tackling some immediate date work our client need handling and is initially for a 3-month period.
- Manipulating data received and drawn out from customer portals and/or orders, presenting it in required formats to Commercial department and Production Planning, ensuring teams have the most up-to-date information at all times.
- Maintaining customer schedules and/or delivery dates within our MRP – Progress Plus – from customer-supplied information and/or internally-provided data.
- Liaising with customers to ensure alignment of all customer-supplied data.
- Loading of customer orders onto MRP system as received, prior to release to Operations.
- Working with Production Planning to confirm delivery dates and updating information as required.
- Production of sales forecasts on a weekly basis (or as required by the management team), generated from all incoming orders and schedule data.
- General administration and Marketing support to the Commercial Director and other members of the senior management team as required, including scanning & filing.
- Undertake any other reasonable management request in line with business needs.
- Minimum qualification level – A-levels. Degree or higher preferred.
- Highly analytical and comfortable working with large quantities of data.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Comfortable with Pivot Tables/Formulas/VLookups, etc
- Previous use of integrated MRP/ERP system preferred.
- Previous use of SAP also preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Must embrace change and be willing to adopt new skills to support all areas of the business.
- To be flexible in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment desirable.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.