£36686 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary: £34-£36,686K + vehicle + fuel card + phone
We are looking for highly skilled and motivated Commercial Gas Service Engineers to support, maintain and repair retail and commercial buildings in the Peterborough region
Your day to day duties will be varied, undertaking planned and reactive maintenance work along with scheduled Gas Safe Inspections and any associated remedials.
- Planned and reactive maintenance work
- Gas Safe Inspections (CPPM's) and any associated remedials.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely, and to the highest standard.
- Ensure jobs are completed within the required timescale and on budget.
- Maintain accurate records of all works undertaken.
- Join a weekly on-call rota (Mon-Mon) at a frequency of no more than 1 week in 4.
- You must have a passion for customer service.
- Be presentable, courteous, and helpful always.
- Must be flexible as some out of hours work may be required.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience as a Commercial Gas Service Engineer
- Minimum of 1 year validity on all Gas certification / qualifications
- COCN1, MET1, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, UVHW
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Full clean driving license required.
- CSCS Card desirable.
- IPAF & PASMA desirable.
- HVAC experience desirable.
- All qualifications must be provided at the interview.
- Basic Salary: £34255-£36,686K
- Excellent progression, training, and development opportunities.
- Company Vehicle.
- Fuel card.
- 22 days Holiday + Bank holidays - Increasing with service.
- Flexible working permitted to allow weekends in lieu of weekdays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Employee reward scheme.
- Tablet / Phone provide.
- Overtime available.
Established over 30 years ago, this family run Construction, Electrical and Mechanical Services Company offer a wide range of solutions to multiple market sectors.
They believe in team work and offer an exceptional level of customer service, providing real people with real values who are always obtainable and extremely passionate about our business.
Applying: Please note, all candidates are required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
A DBS Enhanced (Criminal Records Bureau) check is required for all successful candidates paid for by the company.