Salary to be discussed upon application
22 days ago
As a Coachbuilder the role will involve drilling, cutting, riveting, bolting and screwing parts using hand tools and basic cutting machinery. You will be responsible for building the vehicle to specification, to a hight quality within the agreed timeframe.
As a Coachbuilder you will work Monday to Friday days, salary to be discussed on application.
As a Coachbuilder you will carry out such task as:
- Fabrication of complex parts and assemblies to support the manufacturing process. Reading and working from complex part and assembly drawings and schematics and following verbal instructions. Moving between several distinct operations whilst maintaining high quality workmanship and overall efficiency.
- Fitting and assembly of metal, wood, and laminate components to vehicles during the assembly process in accordance with the customer and build specifications.
- Safe operation of plant, equipment and/or hand tools associated with the manufacture, fitting or assembly of components.
- Compliance with the company’s Health and Safety procedures.
- Undertaking training or retraining associated with the post or the introduction of new working practices and training other colleagues.
If you are a Coachbuilder and hold the above skills and experience and looking for your next opportunity, click to apply.