Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 months ago
We are currently partnering with an automotive manufacturer to recruit for a CNC Turner to join their team. As a CNC Turner, you will have extensive experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment working safely by following health and safety guidelines.
- CNC Machining, manual Fanuc programming.
- Deal with variety of materials, small batch work.
- XYZ Milling experience preferred but not essential.
- Bench Fitting
- Manual machining experience
- Able to work to drawings / CAD
- Close tolerance work and ability to carry out first off inspections.
- Quality assurance standard
- Able to work under own initiative & understand the manufacturing processes.
- Be a team player and support a culture of continual improvement.
- Ability to carry out basic machine checks and maintenance.
Skills set needed:
- Toolmaking apprenticeship
- Good communication skills
- Attentional to detail
- Able to work on its own or part of a team