£27923 per annum
3 months ago
As a CNC Operator you will be working on a varied shift pattern and will be offered a fantastic salary, varying between £27900 & £30390 dependant on experience. Morning/Afternoon Shifts get a 16% shift allowance, any night shifts are paid with a 30% shift allowance
As a CNC Operator you operate Milling Machines and produce machined components to the production plan, in a safe and efficient manner, within the planned production time and to the required quality.
As a CNC Operator your role will include various tasks such as:
· Provide Operator must be able to identify the appropriate rail sections and grades of material
· Follow the instructions on the route card and reading of drawings.
· Able to demonstrate how to use measuring equipment correctly and accurately.
· Identifyload the correct tools for the Job and change their inserts.
· Be competent to use DTI clock for probingsetting up job. Setup whole range of jobs required on machine.
· Load backup edit programs
· Competent in the use of Grinders, Dyno file and other power tools along with Templates gauges
· Ensure the machine is programmed with the correct data for the process required for each rail
The experience & background required:
· Previous experience should include manufacturing industry, preferably in a medium to heavy environment
· CNC Operator Experience, with some programming knowledge
· Awareness of safety legislation and quality procedures (ISO 9001)
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the above skill set, please click to apply