Excellent salary + Company Benefits
26 days ago
CNC Miller Nights - Summary
We are partnering with this world class manufacturing business to place a CNC Miller in the machine shop on a night shift. This is rare opportunity to join thisbusiness on a permanent basis. They are looking for a hardworking, positive individual to produce complex components and associated jigs and fixtures on their DMG 5-Axis machining centres.
They operate within the Motorsport and Aerospace sectors so the successful candidate will need to have experience of working to tight tolerances and using a wide selection of materials including exotic metals. You will actively contribute to the department goals, working both collaboratively and individually to achieve this. A strong work ethic and a positive approach to continuous improvement is very important
CNC Miller Nights – Skills
- Demonstrate a good level of knowledge manufacturing metallic and non-metallic components from aircraft grade metallics and high-quality engineering plastics.
- A strong knowledge of setting and operating Fanuc/Siemens controlled machining centres is required.
- The ability to program manually and/or conversationally would be advantageous.
- The need to run multiple machines and plan-ahead is regularly required.
- Candidates should ideally possess a recognised apprenticeship or have gained relevant experience in a precision engineering environment.
- A sound knowledge of G-code programming (Fanuc and Siemens) would be advantageous. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a good depth of machining knowledge both CNC and Manual in a low volume, high accuracy, fast paced prototype environment.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you