£35 - £39 per hour
about 1 month ago
6 Months Contract (Nights)
We are working with a leading Formula 1 team who are on the hunt a skilled CNC Miller to join them at their state of the art facility in Oxfordshire for an initial 6 Month contract, we are looking for an individual with experience in setting, operating, and programming CNC Milling machines ideally with a background in F1, Motorsport or Aerospace.
CNC Miller Responsibilities.
- Setting and operating and Programming CNC Milling machines to produce precision components.
- Experience with offline and online set ups
- Performing proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories
- Setting tolerance levels and cutting speeds
- Translates the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production.
- Inspecting workflows to ensure that technical and quality standards are met.
- Devising a work plan to efficiently carry out daily machining.
If you’re interested in applying for this CNC Miller position or have any questions in relation the role, please contact myself Connor Cleary at TXM Recruit - I look forward to hearing from you.
Key words - CNC, Miller, Milling, Setting, Operating, Programming, Fanuc, Doosan, Offline, Online, Inspection.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.