Competitive Dependant On Experience + Company Benefits
about 1 month ago
Salary Details Negotiable dependant on experience + company benefits
As a CNC grinder, you will be joining this world renowned manufacturer who supply into the Aerospace, Automotive and Motorsport industry. Due to continued growth and a number of exciting new projects, the successful CNC Grinder will join the team on a rotating shift pattern
- To set and operate machines CNC Grinding machinery such as Junker & Kellenburger
- Perform regular TPM checks and keep records updated
- Help train other team members to carry out tasks in the correct manner.
- Knowledge of Grinding essential
- Knowledge of Cam & Crank manufacturing would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate technical information.
- Knowledge of CNC Grinding Machines is essential
- Ability to Set and Operate Manual Grinding Machines (Cylindrical & Surface)
- Ability to problem solve and see errors in NC code
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of:
- Work-holding methods.
- Tool selection criteria.
- Cutting tool parameters.
- Manual machining techniques.
- Shop floor computer systems.
- Quality principles.
- Inspection techniques.
- Knowledge of Adcol measuring equipment would be a distinct advantage.
- Automotive engineering experience/background.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you