4 Middleton, Banbury
about 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Cleaning Team Leader based in Banbury on permanent basis working for an automotive engineering supplier to global OEM’s.
Shifts: Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm. Friday & Saturday off. Sunday 6am - 2pm
- Support Senior Team Leader in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness
- Resolving daily issues and administration
- Plan weekly resource activity
- Identifying forthcoming holidays and any forthcoming resource concerns
- Monthly 1 to 1's with direct reports
- Carry out all work in line with Operating Practices, Risk Assessments and Health & Safety Guidlines.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Prior experience leading a team
- Knowledge of health and safety guidlines and risk assessments
- Prior experience within a manufacturing envrionment ideal
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.