8 months ago
- To provide and maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment for staff, users and visitors of the client
- Clean and maintain all areas to standards required to meet the Clients requirements
- To work an important link within a busy team enabling the Cleaning Supervisor to carry out the high level of cleaning for the client.
- Working across a diverse estate of building which includes offices, shops, laboratories and clean rooms.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Capable of handling a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis.
- Capable of cleaning in a Clean Room Environment, dealing with cleaning activities which are outside of the norm
- To be able to respond to many requests and at times work under pressure
- Experience of cleaning in a large public building
- Knowledge of Blood Bourne Pathogen risks
- Understanding of Health & Safety principles in the Workplace
- Knowledge of BICSc recommended Colour Coding
- Knowledge of COSHH Legislation
Due to the nature of the client this role requires a DBS, if you do not already have one you may apply for one through us (TXM) and the charge will be taken from your first paycheck. Alternatively you my apply for your own.
We look forward to hearing from you!