South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
2 months ago
Business Development Manager
TXM are looking for a Business Development Manager paying between £45,000 - £50,000 based in South Yorkshire working for a well-established and growing engineering distribution business.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Maintaining and increasing sales, you will be given some clients to work with but will be expected to grow several of your own.
- Understanding and selling various propositions and products/services to your clients.
- Understanding and managing sales forecasts within your field.
- Must have rolling stock experience and knowledge to demonstrate in interview.
Business Development Manager Next Steps:
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Business Development Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.